4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please support our Indiegogo project, Annals of Ages: Tome of Races!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chaosfang
chaosfang

Please support our Indiegogo project, Annals of Ages: Tome of Races! Empty
PostSubject: Please support our Indiegogo project, Annals of Ages: Tome of Races!   Please support our Indiegogo project, Annals of Ages: Tome of Races! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Again, please support Annals of Ages: Tome of Races!

I'm one of the authors of this book (and thus one of the members of this project), and we're offering a lot of racial options for those who are interested in getting the book for themselves. Being 13th Age-compatible, I'm sure it's easy to adopt these races to other systems as well.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Felorn Gloryaxe
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer
Felorn Gloryaxe

Character sheet
Name: Felorn Gloryaxe
Class: Fighter
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Please support our Indiegogo project, Annals of Ages: Tome of Races!   Please support our Indiegogo project, Annals of Ages: Tome of Races! EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:56 pm

What are some of the races? If you can tell that is.
Back to top Go down
chaosfang
chaosfang

PostSubject: Re: Please support our Indiegogo project, Annals of Ages: Tome of Races!   Please support our Indiegogo project, Annals of Ages: Tome of Races! EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Felorn Gloryaxe wrote:
Some of the races include the Boark (four-armed Serpentfolk, seen in the indiegogo page). I'm not exactly sure if I'm allowed to mention my own contribution, but here's a hint: cats Smile
Back to top Go down
tomjscott
Wannabe Adventurer
Wannabe Adventurer
tomjscott

PostSubject: Re: Please support our Indiegogo project, Annals of Ages: Tome of Races!   Please support our Indiegogo project, Annals of Ages: Tome of Races! EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Felorn Gloryaxe wrote:
Thanks for your interest in the project. Right now, I'll reveal the following information:

In addition to the Boark mentioned by choasfang, the feline race is called the Bestian. We also have the flying, mountain dwelling Matooma, the arctic warrior giant Hau'keen, the shark-like air/water breathing Skeeth, the shape-shifting Romoc, and many, many more. Others may be revealed publicly at some point. There are some images on the official web page and more information to be added soon.

http://magiqueproductions.com/tomeofraces.htm

The cover image depicts the Matooma and the Bestian.

Also, we are now also adding compatibility to The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please support our Indiegogo project, Annals of Ages: Tome of Races!   Please support our Indiegogo project, Annals of Ages: Tome of Races! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please support our Indiegogo project, Annals of Ages: Tome of Races!
Page 1 of 1