4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favourite Homebrew (and 3rd party) Classes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelvor Ravenstar
Wannabe Adventurer
Wannabe Adventurer

Favourite Homebrew (and 3rd party) Classes? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Homebrew (and 3rd party) Classes?   Favourite Homebrew (and 3rd party) Classes? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:59 pm

I'm a fan of adding more classes to 4e to fit in niches. I've already given my players the option of using Chris24601's Essentials Options article, and I'm interested in any other good homebrew classes you can recommend, especially ones that include powers to level 30, or Elemental and Shadow power sources.

Edit: I'm also interested in classes that have been published by 3rd party companies, if you have any to recommend.
Back to top Go down
Garthanos
Garthanos

Character sheet
Name: Garthanos
Class: Arcadian Knight
Race: Auld Worlder

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Homebrew (and 3rd party) Classes?   Favourite Homebrew (and 3rd party) Classes? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:36 pm

My house uses the art of extreme reflavoring so the inclination to homebrew classes didn't seem important (but I am sure others do)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dyasdesigns.com/kingsmagic.html
skwyd42
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer
skwyd42

Character sheet
Name: Alain Smith IV
Class: Vampire
Race: Half-Elf

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Homebrew (and 3rd party) Classes?   Favourite Homebrew (and 3rd party) Classes? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:41 pm

We haven't played enough 4E campaigns to let everyone play the standard classes they'd like to play yet. So we haven't really had a need to brew up any new/different stuff. And we also do a lot of re-skinning to make the existing class match more with our expectations.

I am interested in the 4E version of the Incarnum classes from 3.5 (can't remember the source book right now). I have a PDF that someone had made for the class. I was considering seeing if I could get it in to the offline CB and build a character from that. But, I'm not very handy with coding, so I don't know how tough it would be. Plus I don't know that any of my players would be interested in that anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Homebrew (and 3rd party) Classes?   Favourite Homebrew (and 3rd party) Classes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Homebrew (and 3rd party) Classes?
Page 1 of 1