4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone know any good DM cheat sheets or random generators? (In Dungeon and Dragon Magazine)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felorn Gloryaxe
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer
Felorn Gloryaxe

Character sheet
Name: Felorn Gloryaxe
Class: Fighter
Race: Dwarf

Anyone know any good DM cheat sheets or random generators? (In Dungeon and Dragon Magazine) Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know any good DM cheat sheets or random generators? (In Dungeon and Dragon Magazine)   Anyone know any good DM cheat sheets or random generators? (In Dungeon and Dragon Magazine) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:55 pm

I've recently been creating and DM binder and have been trying to find useful things to put inside. I've recently begun to actually look through Dungeon and  Dragon magazine but I don't have the time to sift through everything just yet. I've already got a few combat cheat sheets as well as Sly Flourish's DM sheets. But I've also got a few generators that I've printed from Dungeon and Dragon, like the Character Background generator from Dragon issue 422, and the Instant Inn generator from Dragon issue 418. Does anyone know of anymore in Dungeon & Dragon? It doesn't have to be from the magazines. But I find that they are typically more in depth.
Back to top Go down
Scrivener of Doom
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Scrivener of Doom

Anyone know any good DM cheat sheets or random generators? (In Dungeon and Dragon Magazine) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good DM cheat sheets or random generators? (In Dungeon and Dragon Magazine)   Anyone know any good DM cheat sheets or random generators? (In Dungeon and Dragon Magazine) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:45 am

ENWorld's tavern generator is simply brilliant.
Back to top Go down

Anyone know any good DM cheat sheets or random generators? (In Dungeon and Dragon Magazine)
Page 1 of 1