4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SEND ME YOUR REJECTED DRAGON/DUNGEON MAG SUBMISSIONS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
frothsof
0th-Level Adventurer
0th-Level Adventurer
frothsof

SEND ME YOUR REJECTED DRAGON/DUNGEON MAG SUBMISSIONS! Empty
PostSubject: SEND ME YOUR REJECTED DRAGON/DUNGEON MAG SUBMISSIONS!   SEND ME YOUR REJECTED DRAGON/DUNGEON MAG SUBMISSIONS! EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:16 am

Hey, some of yall might not be aware but I put out a free 4e zine called 4e Forever. I am looking for contributors. I know a lot of yall might have sent some material in to get published in the mags and have had it rejected for whatever reason (happened to me too). Consider sending it to me. It might have to get reflavored or have slight edits or whatever, but if you are interested, I am committed to helping you get something in the zine. I want to keep 4e support alive! PM me for more details or check out the zine for more info.

http://frothsof4e.blogspot.com/2013/06/download-my-free-4e-fanzine.html
Back to top Go down
http://frothsof4e.blogspot.com
Duskweaver
0th-Level Adventurer
0th-Level Adventurer
Duskweaver

Character sheet
Name: Duskweaver
Class: Invoker
Race: Eladrin

SEND ME YOUR REJECTED DRAGON/DUNGEON MAG SUBMISSIONS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEND ME YOUR REJECTED DRAGON/DUNGEON MAG SUBMISSIONS!   SEND ME YOUR REJECTED DRAGON/DUNGEON MAG SUBMISSIONS! EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:04 am

Looks like I need to dust off my Ophidian (half-medusa) race...

EDIT: Strictly speaking, it wasn't rejected, I just never submitted it since (IIRC) WotC made it pretty clear they didn't want new races as Dragon submissions. I'll need to add some racial powers and a flexible ability score bonus to make it fit in with the new standard for 4e races.
Back to top Go down

SEND ME YOUR REJECTED DRAGON/DUNGEON MAG SUBMISSIONS!
Page 1 of 1