4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When you level up as a Wizard do you train away all your dailies?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felorn Gloryaxe
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer
Felorn Gloryaxe

Character sheet
Name: Felorn Gloryaxe
Class: Fighter
Race: Dwarf

When you level up as a Wizard do you train away all your dailies? Empty
PostSubject: When you level up as a Wizard do you train away all your dailies?   When you level up as a Wizard do you train away all your dailies? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:34 pm

When you level up as a Wizard do you train all your dailies away? I was on the character builder and noticed that when I normally would train a power away it took away my spellbook power, expanded spellbook power, and Deva heritage power as well. It this supposed to happen or is glitching? I really hate the fact that I will lose all 4 spells just by training one away.
Back to top Go down
Duskweaver
0th-Level Adventurer
0th-Level Adventurer
Duskweaver

Character sheet
Name: Duskweaver
Class: Invoker
Race: Eladrin

When you level up as a Wizard do you train away all your dailies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When you level up as a Wizard do you train away all your dailies?   When you level up as a Wizard do you train away all your dailies? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:43 am

The specifics depend on what kind of wizard (i.e. which subclass) you are, but none of them are forced to retrain multiple powers at once.

Will the CB let you reselect some of the powers it forces you to retrain away (i.e. effectively replace all but one of the spells with themselves)? That might be a way around the problem.
Back to top Go down

When you level up as a Wizard do you train away all your dailies?
Page 1 of 1