4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Podcast is online(Sort of)!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

My Podcast is online(Sort of)! Empty
PostSubject: My Podcast is online(Sort of)!   My Podcast is online(Sort of)! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:50 am

So, I've got the first 7 or 8 Episodes of my Podcast Campaign up on YouTube at the moment. You can find the at the location below...

The Class Action Point Podcast!

The Podcast is set in and around a Prestigious School for Adventurers, Swinedimples Academy for Adventuring Heroes! The story focuses on one of the Teams of Heroes attending the School, Team "Insert Name Here"! This Brave team consists of the Following Heroes...

Dweon Richardson Jr. the Goblin Artificer!
Cefruz the Hengeyokai Scout!
Ea the Tiefling Ardent!
Murdock the Dwarven Warden!
Sidra the Elven Monk!
Zeuel the Tiefling Psion!

The First Episode or two is a little weird but it gets better. Just recorded Episode 8 and it was awesome. Skill Challengey Goodness! Hoping for some constructive discussion:)

GF
Back to top Go down
http://genericfighter.blogspot.com/
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

PostSubject: Re: My Podcast is online(Sort of)!   My Podcast is online(Sort of)! EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 5:26 pm

So, been awhile since I posted here. Just started Year(Season) two of the podcast. My first attempts at editing have pretty much failed. I think I need a Teacher that I can talk to as I work and get real time advice. But I need cash money for that and since I'm saving up for GenCon 50, it is not a thing that will happen until after then.

I've still been uploading the Video Episodes to YouTube. I've been Ripping the Audio from them using a YouTube to MP3 Convertor so i can listen to the Episode and remind myself about stuff that happened. It is actually a really good idea for any DM to do this, especially DMs that, like me, are inconsistent about note taking. I'm wishing I had recordings of my F2F game as I forgot the Name to a Revenent NPC I introduced a couple sessions ago and it has already become a joke that he can't remember his own name because he has a Gaping Hole in his Head! His Current Name is Tim. Razz

As for the Podcast Game, we had a couple of Cast Changes. The Player of Murdoch had to leave for a while so I had to look for another PLayer. Got a guy from the DandR Podcast forums who played a Minotaur Fighter Transfer Student. Unfortunately, a Job Timetable change resulted in that Player having to leave but we got to send Asteron the Minotaur out with a Bang! Then I got another DandR Forumite to join as a Goliath Warden. Manak has been a really fun PC and his player loves to RP and hates the dicebot. Worst Luck I've seen in a long time! Cefruz's Player is in collage and got hit with the Worst Semester EVER and had to take time away. Fortunately, I had been contacted by the Guy who played Mudoch saying that his timetable troubles where over so He was able to introduce a new PC on our Second Episode of Year Two. He is Playing a Dwarf Barbarian named Murloch who is Murdoch's Little Brother.

Currently, we are continuing a plotpoint from the Episode titled "Late, Too Late" where something happened on a Party member's Family outing. As for other awesome Episodes, Episode 31 "Long Forgotten Past" is my personal favorite so far. Episode 22 "The Day After" is about 5 Hours of Incredible Roleplaying that starts up right after the Death of Asteron and has some really cool moments in it.

Anywho, I hope some of you enjoy what we are doing:)

GF
Back to top Go down
Garthanos
Garthanos

Character sheet
Name: Garthanos
Class: Arcadian Knight
Race: Auld Worlder

PostSubject: Re: My Podcast is online(Sort of)!   My Podcast is online(Sort of)! EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Wow that is a lot of episodes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dyasdesigns.com/kingsmagic.html
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

PostSubject: Re: My Podcast is online(Sort of)!   My Podcast is online(Sort of)! EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 12:50 pm

Well, if you are looking for a place to start off at, Try the Episodes from my Playtest seriies.There are only three of them and there are some fun moments in them.Also, The "Interlude" Episodes are more me asking the players stuff about the PCs backstories and mining them for future Plot and Adventures.

GF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Podcast is online(Sort of)!   My Podcast is online(Sort of)! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Podcast is online(Sort of)!
Page 1 of 1