4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Jon
Wannabe Adventurer
Wannabe Adventurer
DM Jon

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D) Empty
PostSubject: Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D)   Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 1:03 pm

I recently discovered Radio Free Hommlet, a 4E D&D podcast and I enjoy it very much. Unfortunately, the podcast's last episode was from January of 2011 and all the links to their back episodes are dead. I've tried to contact the cast of the podcast but have failed to get a response so I thought I'd try here. Does anyone have episodes 1 through 20 of this podcast they'd be willing to share? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D)   Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:35 am

I have them on a back up drive. Unfortunately, I am away from home at the moment. I'll find a place to upload them and get back to you once I'm home.

GF
Back to top Go down
http://genericfighter.blogspot.com/
skwyd42
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer
skwyd42

Character sheet
Name: Alain Smith IV
Class: Vampire
Race: Half-Elf

PostSubject: Re: Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D)   Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:55 pm

Oh! I would be interested in this as well. I could definitely spend the time to listen to a podcast I know has a fixed number of episodes! Finding time for a new, ongoing podcast however...
Back to top Go down
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D)   Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:25 am

So. Back home and I've searched my Back-Up drives. Found Episodes 1-20 Friday and have Uploaded them to my MediaFire Account Folder thing.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/vk02gd7jgtopr/Generic_Fighters_Stuff

The Files are in the New Uploads Folder and have RFH in their names. They are password protected with the following Password...

ShuvelJustice4E

I could Upload the rest i f needed. Let me know if you do.

GF
Back to top Go down
DM Jon
Wannabe Adventurer
Wannabe Adventurer
DM Jon

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D)   Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:33 pm

Thank you so much for uploading these.  I downloaded them this morning but have been gone all day so I haven't had a chance to listen to any of them yet.

The files were in the *.rar format so I downloaded WinRAR to uncompress them but this program is a "trial version" and is good for only 40 days.  Can you or anyone else recommend a better program for un-compressing files?

Thanks again!

Generic Fighter wrote:
So. Back home and I've searched my Back-Up drives. Found Episodes 1-20 Friday and have Uploaded them to my MediaFire Account Folder thing.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/vk02gd7jgtopr/Generic_Fighters_Stuff

The Files are in the New Uploads Folder and have RFH in their names. They are password protected with the following Password...

ShuvelJustice4E

I could Upload the rest i f needed. Let me know if you do.

GF
Back to top Go down
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D)   Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:00 am

I think 7zip might work as well.

GF

P.S.: It does. Just checked and it works for .rar files.
Back to top Go down
Kelvor Ravenstar
Wannabe Adventurer
Wannabe Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D)   Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:49 pm

I love RFH, and I feel stupid for deleting my episodes after it wrapped up. Over the past week, I've relistened to the 20 eps that Generic Fighter kindly uploaded, and I would love to get more!

GF, could you pleasepleaseplease upload more? Few at a time or all at once, we don't care! Or put out a torrent of the whole collection.

Anybody else have episodes to contribute? There were about 65-70 in all I think.
Back to top Go down
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D)   Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:59 pm

Kelvor,
I will do so soon. I think there were about 67 or so Episodes. Also, I've reorganized my files a bit, too.

GF
Back to top Go down
Verbannon
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D)   Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:17 am

I have run low on money for audiobooks so I guess I'll give this a try. Though I don't see the appeal. :/
Back to top Go down
Verbannon
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D)   Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:44 am

I couldn't get it to download. Is there some special trick to getting it to download? It just kept saying "still not downloading? Try a repair."
Back to top Go down
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D)   Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:47 pm

The rest have been uploaded. They have been all moved to the RPG Stuff/Other D&D Files subfolder during a recent reorganization.

Verbannon,
Not sure what would be stopping it from downloading. Do you have a Script stopping Add-On for your browser? It could stop the Captcha and stuff from working sometimes.

GF
Back to top Go down
DM Jon
Wannabe Adventurer
Wannabe Adventurer
DM Jon

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D)   Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:20 pm

Thanks again GF!

I re-downloaded all of your original files since mine came from some random sources over the years.  

I noticed that episodes 35, 36, 48 and 49 were missing from your uploads.  Do you have these episodes as well?
Back to top Go down
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D)   Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D) EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:40 pm

DM Jon,
Yeah I've got them. I'll try to reupload them. Also, I've discovered that my version of Episode 21 is the Chipmunk Version of it. If you have the fixed version, I would be very thankful to have it:)

GF
Back to top Go down
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D)   Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 4:44 pm

And they are Uploaded!! Enjoy:)

GF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D)   Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D) Empty

Back to top Go down

Radio Free Hommlet Podcast (4E D&D)
Page 1 of 1