4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for someone to help with character minis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skwyd42
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer
skwyd42

Character sheet
Name: Alain Smith IV
Class: Vampire
Race: Half-Elf

Looking for someone to help with character minis Empty
PostSubject: Looking for someone to help with character minis   Looking for someone to help with character minis EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:22 am

So I've had this thought for a while but since the WotC forums are a nightmare of confusion and getting more difficult to navigate every day, I hadn't posted until now.

I run a 4E campaign and I like to use token or other simple things for the combat board. Once in a while I'll use one of the few minis that I do have for the "big bad guy" just to spice it up.

But for the players, it is nice to have a well-painted mini to use. They are the constant in the game and I thought it would be nice to get a mini for each of their characters.

The problem is that I don't have the time, patience, or fine motor skills to do it. So I was wondering if there is anyone out there that would be willing and able to help me find some cool minis and paint them for me. I'd obviously pay for the mini and compensate for the time and materials to get them painted. I just wasn't sure if there is anyone interested.

So if you are, drop me a line and lets discuss it all.

>:)
Back to top Go down
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to help with character minis   Looking for someone to help with character minis EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:10 am

Might be Interested in doing this. Linky-Link to my work below...

[url=1)https://s124.photobucket.com/user/GenericFighter/library/?sort=6&page=1[/url]

I am a Fairly good Painter and am a decent Modifier of Minis too. Let me know what they Play and how they want them Painted and I'll see what I can do!

GF
Back to top Go down
http://genericfighter.blogspot.com/
skwyd42
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer
skwyd42

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to help with character minis   Looking for someone to help with character minis EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Awesome! I took a look at your work and it looks great! I'm envious of people that have the patience and fine motor control to paint minis.

The party we currently have are as follows:

A Pixie Vampire (this is a difficult model to find). So we're looking for a Pixie mini and maybe give it dark colour themes.

A Tiefling Monk. He's a "no weapon" Monk that venerates the Raven Queen.

A Dwarf Warden. Basically the burly dwarf with a big two-handed axe.

And a half-elf Bard/Swordmage. This character is basically Link from the Zelda games...

I don't know what models are available to fit these. If you have links to some possible models I can look at them and we can make a plan.

Thanks,
-Syd
Back to top Go down
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to help with character minis   Looking for someone to help with character minis EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Pics of the Minis I have that might work. the Tiefling I need to get another copy of for this. It has multiple Left hands and I used the only one that I cannot make into a Fist.Razz Also, two choices for the dwarf!

Looking for someone to help with character minis 100_2210_zpsef644d4b

Looking for someone to help with character minis 100_2207_zps943c32cc

GF
Back to top Go down
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to help with character minis   Looking for someone to help with character minis EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Hey. Got started on your Commission! You can check for detailed infos at the Thread I will link to in a PM later. In the mean time, here are a couple of pics of them so far...

Looking for someone to help with character minis 100_2232_zps12b72766

Looking for someone to help with character minis 100_2231_zps0d36b328

Looking for someone to help with character minis 100_2227_zpsea4cc802

Enjoy:)

GF

Back to top Go down
skwyd42
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer
skwyd42

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to help with character minis   Looking for someone to help with character minis EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Fantastic. I haven't told the players that I'm getting these yet. I think they will be very happy!
Back to top Go down
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to help with character minis   Looking for someone to help with character minis EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:47 am

Sent you some info on your Commission! Check your Inbox!

GF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to help with character minis   Looking for someone to help with character minis Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone to help with character minis
Page 1 of 1