4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reaper Kickstarter II: The Return of Mr.Bones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cyvaris
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
cyvaris

Reaper Kickstarter II: The Return of Mr.Bones Empty
PostSubject: Reaper Kickstarter II: The Return of Mr.Bones   Reaper Kickstarter II: The Return of Mr.Bones EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Figured this would be the best place to post this. The Reaper Kickstarter is back and WOW it's already raised $1 million in it's first day. Currently you can only pledge $100 but (as of this posting) with the number of stretch goals/bonuses unlocked you are looking at approximately 150 minis. This will probably only go up as the Kickstarter has 24 more days to go and no doubt plenty of extra bonuses to unlock.

Tossing the link below.
Also, those "add-on" Dragons and Kraken are freaking huge. I got a few last time and dang are they impressive and probably the best price you'll ever see for dragons that size!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-ii-the-return-of-mr-bones?ref=recently_launched
Back to top Go down
Felorn Gloryaxe
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer
Felorn Gloryaxe

Character sheet
Name: Felorn Gloryaxe
Class: Fighter
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Kickstarter II: The Return of Mr.Bones   Reaper Kickstarter II: The Return of Mr.Bones EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:18 pm

Those look really nice! Very Happy 

Sadly though I rarely use minis anymore and when I do I just pull out my tokens Razz
Back to top Go down
skwyd42
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer
skwyd42

Character sheet
Name: Alain Smith IV
Class: Vampire
Race: Half-Elf

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Kickstarter II: The Return of Mr.Bones   Reaper Kickstarter II: The Return of Mr.Bones EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:57 pm

I sort of wish that I had the patience, time, and fine motor skills to paint minis. I never got into it when I was first gaming and so I never learned how to do it. I do love nicely painted minis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Kickstarter II: The Return of Mr.Bones   Reaper Kickstarter II: The Return of Mr.Bones Empty

Back to top Go down

Reaper Kickstarter II: The Return of Mr.Bones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4ENCLAVE :: General Messages :: General Discussion-
Jump to: