4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Undead 4e Monsters?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Felorn Gloryaxe
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer
Felorn Gloryaxe

Character sheet
Name: Felorn Gloryaxe
Class: Fighter
Race: Dwarf

Favorite Undead 4e Monsters? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Undead 4e Monsters?   Favorite Undead 4e Monsters? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:20 am

What are your favorite official 4e monsters? One of my favorites is the:

The Oni Souleater:
Back to top Go down
ToeSama
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
ToeSama

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Undead 4e Monsters?   Favorite Undead 4e Monsters? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:04 am

So many choices... None of my own count either... Man, why you gotta ask me such a hard question XD

If I absolutely had to pick one official undead monster as my favorite, it would probably be the Alhoon (Illithid Lich). The original stats of the Alhoon were pretty crappy, but the concept of this monster is great. Taking one of the most feared and iconic creatures in the D&D brand and turning it into a lich as well? Great fun. But maybe I just like seeing my players squirm in front of creepier than normal monsters XD
Back to top Go down
CHIA
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
CHIA

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Undead 4e Monsters?   Favorite Undead 4e Monsters? EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:41 pm

I'm gonna have to go with Joan Rivers.
Back to top Go down
Scrivener of Doom
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Scrivener of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Undead 4e Monsters?   Favorite Undead 4e Monsters? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:09 am

I generally prefer my own custom creations simply because I like the story behind them.

My favourite undead monster I have used so far was a halfing vampire. Her MO was to hamstring her enemy, causing them to fall prone (and slowing them afterwards) and then to latch on to their femoral artery and start drinking blood.

This combination horrified my players when it happened.
Back to top Go down
Felorn Gloryaxe
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer
Felorn Gloryaxe

Character sheet
Name: Felorn Gloryaxe
Class: Fighter
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Undead 4e Monsters?   Favorite Undead 4e Monsters? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Kinda reminds me of my halfling lycanthrope. He has done some weird things. Like dressing up as a female prostitute.
Back to top Go down
Scrivener of Doom
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Scrivener of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Undead 4e Monsters?   Favorite Undead 4e Monsters? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:05 am

Felorn Gloryaxe wrote:
Kinda reminds me of my halfling lycanthrope. He has done some weird things. Like dressing up as a female prostitute.
Actually, this halfling vampire was formerly a halfling wererat... and the one who infected the party's half-elf wererat (he was a wererat mechanically courtesy of the Dead Rat Deserter theme). It was a nice reveal... and the half-elf was the one she latched on to with her femoral artery-targetted attack. Smile
Back to top Go down
seti
0th-Level Adventurer
0th-Level Adventurer
seti

Character sheet
Name: seti
Class: warden
Race: hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Undead 4e Monsters?   Favorite Undead 4e Monsters? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:14 am

I'd say Boneclaw...But then I found out it was in one of the later 3.5 MMs. I just love the illustration by Dave Allsop, and the idea of this tall, lanky twitchy thing whose fingers suddenly stretch to 10' in lengh.

For me though, it's a 4e monster, dammit. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Undead 4e Monsters?   Favorite Undead 4e Monsters? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Undead 4e Monsters?
Page 1 of 1