4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is the jump distance part of the shift?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garthanos
Garthanos

Character sheet
Name: Garthanos
Class: Arcadian Knight
Race: Auld Worlder

Is the jump distance part of the shift? Empty
PostSubject: Is the jump distance part of the shift?   Is the jump distance part of the shift? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 5:13 pm

Path of the Predator is a level 16 daily utility move which allows a barbarian to shift twice their speed (with athletic checks even climbing and swimming or with a jump included) with CA against an adjacent enemy at the end.

Not sure how to treat the modes in the middle do they or do they not affect the distance of the shift
Back to top Go down
http://www.dyasdesigns.com/kingsmagic.html
skwyd42
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer
skwyd42

Character sheet
Name: Alain Smith IV
Class: Vampire
Race: Half-Elf

Is the jump distance part of the shift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the jump distance part of the shift?   Is the jump distance part of the shift? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 6:52 pm

I would think (and this is just me thinking off of the top of my head, no rules have been referenced directly), that the power would only allow a total distance of twice the barbarian's speed. So the climb, swim, or jump movement would be part of the total shift distance. I think also that any climbing, swimming, or jumping would also be considered a shift, with all of the benefits associated with that form of movement.
Back to top Go down

Is the jump distance part of the shift?
Page 1 of 1