4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mods & Miniatures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox Lee
0th-Level Adventurer
0th-Level Adventurer
Fox Lee

Character sheet
Name: Fox Lee
Class: Social Justice Barbarian
Race: Stack of Trolls

Mods & Miniatures Empty
PostSubject: Mods & Miniatures   Mods & Miniatures EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 6:14 pm

Seems like there's no general thread for this, so hey - who wants to share some minis? Whether it's something you've worked on or just something you're excited to have acquired.

Myself, I've just finished working this handsome fellow:
Mods & Miniatures Cvbyy510
RRROAR! Totally ready to burst out of the desert sands and eat my players' legs >:D

The Bulette is one of my all-time favourite monsters (I feel a kinship with big chunky beasts :p) but the official D&D Miniatures bulette had this weird "black with silver plates and red eyes" colour scheme that did not at all fit my concept of how they should look:
Official colour scheme, for reference:

So I wibbled and worried about repainting mine for like five years, but last week I finally just went ahead and did it. I'm pretty darn pleased with the result! I wish I had made his plates just a little lighter (they were lighter previously, but they looked too "flat" so I put a final layer of wash on there - much better, but now a bit darker than I intended).

He was very forgiving to paint! Though I'm not an especially bad painter, I'm not an especially good one either - but because the texturing on the model held my washes so well, it came together really easily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.invincible.ink
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

Mods & Miniatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods & Miniatures   Mods & Miniatures EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:54 pm

I've done a ton of Repaints and such. You can see alot of them in My PhotoBucket Album linked in my Sig.

GF
Back to top Go down
http://genericfighter.blogspot.com/

Mods & Miniatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4ENCLAVE :: General Messages :: Art & Miniatures-
Jump to: