4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for Living Forgotten Realms Adventures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thanson02
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
thanson02

Character sheet
Name: thanson02
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Looking for Living Forgotten Realms Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Living Forgotten Realms Adventures   Looking for Living Forgotten Realms Adventures EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:38 am

Hey, I have a question for folks.

My home adventuring group is looking to get back into our 4e games. The game we were running was taking place in Baldurs Gate, but they weren't too thrilled with the adventure so I decided to scrap it and go back to the drawing board. So I started looking online for 40 games that took place in Baldurs Gate and I noticed that there were about half a dozen of them from the Living Forgotten Realms Adventure line.

The problem I'm running into is:
1. I cannot find any copies online.
2. And it looks like they ran the adventures in Mexico? So I am assuming that they would be in Spanish not English.

I'm sure some of you were involved with the Living Forgotten Realms league play and if you could give her help me out with finding the adventures or at least clarify if I'm on track with what I'm seeing or not I would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Chris24601
Legend
Legend

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Living Forgotten Realms Adventures   Looking for Living Forgotten Realms Adventures EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:12 am

I have just about every one from the living forgotten realms site that was available for download on my main computer. The only issue there is I can't access it until I get it back from the shop(the power supply take the mother board and memory with it... hard drive is okay though so I should be able to pull the files up as soon as I get it back).
Back to top Go down
thanson02
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
thanson02

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Living Forgotten Realms Adventures   Looking for Living Forgotten Realms Adventures EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 6:07 pm

Cool. I didn't see the Baldur's Gate adventures on the website, but if you have them, I would love to see them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris24601
Legend
Legend

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Living Forgotten Realms Adventures   Looking for Living Forgotten Realms Adventures EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:29 am

Okay, got my computer back, but there is a minor issue.

Size.

My LFR collection is about 224 files that total 488 MB even when zipped.

Any thoughts on how to transfer those things that won't, you know, cost me money?
Back to top Go down
skwyd42
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer
skwyd42

Character sheet
Name: Alain Smith IV
Class: Vampire
Race: Half-Elf

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Living Forgotten Realms Adventures   Looking for Living Forgotten Realms Adventures EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Dropbox. I use it for transferring files to and from my players outside of our game nights.

A free Dropbox account gives up to 2GB of storage and you can send a link to others so they can access the files stored there. Should be plenty for the 0.5 GB of LFR files you have.
Back to top Go down
thanson02
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
thanson02

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Living Forgotten Realms Adventures   Looking for Living Forgotten Realms Adventures EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:42 pm

Google Drive is also a good way to share files online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Living Forgotten Realms Adventures   Looking for Living Forgotten Realms Adventures Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Living Forgotten Realms Adventures
Page 1 of 1