4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warlock Flavor (how do they use constitution or charisma and more)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garthanos
Garthanos

Character sheet
Name: Garthanos
Class: Arcadian Knight
Race: Auld Worlder

Warlock Flavor  (how do they use constitution or charisma and more) Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Flavor (how do they use constitution or charisma and more)   Warlock Flavor  (how do they use constitution or charisma and more) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 11:05 pm

WARLOCK CHANNELING FLAVOR

Warlocks have awesome flavor I mean "Channelling arcane might wrested from primeval entities" that just rocks and inspires even more.
Even the methods they exploit Constitution or Charisma for their power can be melded into very interesting flavor.

Constitution can be percieved as

• Using there own life force the stronger that life force the mightier their power
  • perhaps this life force is in promise of the future gift where the quality of their eventual sacrifice to their pact holder is based on those life energies
  • Constitution may represent resisting of pain I mean the idea that the alien power source they draw from is painful and your ability to resist that pain governs the control you have over it.

Charisma opens the other end of the scales

• having the will to resist the pleasure which channelling your power induces.
  • clever bending of the rules of this universe (I would love Arcana to be based on charisma for this one).
  • tricking/seducing the other worldly entities in to giving you power they dont necessarily want you to have.
    The voice of power - many warlock powers are psychic and remember communication is a medium of control - perhaps you were chosen to be the voice of this other world entity and your ability is entirely eldritch charm.

Individual powers

I would like to compile inspirational re-flavors and descriptions for specific powers like I have for other classes

Eldritch Strike

Glare of the Possessed : An intimidating roar mingled with a spirited slashing attack and your enemy cannot resist drawing back.
Otherworld flames: I wreath my weapon in flames in which you can see other worlds if you look closely enough - space itself warps and slides my enemies back when the flames lick them.
Slash to the Knees : Nothing special I try to cut his legs out from under him and he staggers back
Saurons Smash : With each hit a boom presses the enemy back
Back to top Go down
http://www.dyasdesigns.com/kingsmagic.html

Warlock Flavor (how do they use constitution or charisma and more)
Page 1 of 1