4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's do something together!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Verbannon
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

Let's do something together! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's do something together!   Let's do something together! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:01 am

Either html isn't enabled or it doesn't auto-format html posts as I can't copy paste the block here directly without it messing up.

But here is the raw text then.

Back to top Go down
Verbannon
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let's do something together!   Let's do something together! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:06 am

HTML must not be activated or this board doesn't auto format it so here is the raw unformated text if you want to sludge through it instead. And I've thought abiut it and decided that having the paingasm stack is an uneeded bit of complication with minimal impact. I don't know why but my mind miscalculated that.

Back to top Go down
Verbannon
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let's do something together!   Let's do something together! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 2:56 pm

Feedback is integral to forming a stable community.
Back to top Go down
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Let's do something together!   Let's do something together! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 10:10 pm

Verbannon,
I've done a couple of Torog/Tourcher Cultist types as Custom Monsters, in that same Level Range too. A couple Level 8 ones and a Level 10, if I recall. I'll see if I can find a up to date version to post of them.
As for your creation, it looks pretty cool and I might use a version of it in an upcoming game with my own. I'll give it another look over once I've had sleep.

GF
Back to top Go down
http://genericfighter.blogspot.com/
Verbannon
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let's do something together!   Let's do something together! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:43 am

Cool, thanks. Looking forward to your comments post sleep.
Back to top Go down
Verbannon
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let's do something together!   Let's do something together! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:27 am

As for the 'creature collection' idea, make a thread in the forge, have it stickied and fill it with links to .monster files created with adventure tools or masterplan. I recommend tinyfile as the hosting site we use backed up in google documents perhaps. Assuming you really care about this idea and weren't just randomly throwing it out there.
Back to top Go down
Verbannon
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let's do something together!   Let's do something together! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:32 am

What would really help though is if whoever is admin of this website activated HTML so in addition to the links, there could be spoilered copied pasted monster blocks, like roll20s forums can do.
Back to top Go down
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Let's do something together!   Let's do something together! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 12:34 am

Looked over the Priestess, and the only change I would make is to the Paingasm power. I would change the Trigger for it to "When the Priestess is hit by a Critical Hit Or First Bloodied in the Encounter." That way it gets used at least once in the fight and maybe a couple of times, if the PCs are "Lucky".

GF

EDIT: Also, I do care about the Creature Collection idea. So I'll try to set up a Thread in the Forge Area of the Forums soon.
Back to top Go down
Verbannon
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let's do something together!   Let's do something together! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Hmm Good idea. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Verbannon
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let's do something together!   Let's do something together! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 7:34 pm

Soon*
Back to top Go down
Generic Fighter
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
Generic Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Let's do something together!   Let's do something together! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:12 am

Sorry about the delays for the Creature Collection thread and other stuff. I have a Painting Commission that is getting close to the deadline and have been putting all my effort into finishing it before then. I should have the painting done by Friday. I'm planning to set up the Project and other stuff during the weekend.

GF
Back to top Go down
Verbannon
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Let's do something together!   Let's do something together! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:38 pm

Okay then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's do something together!   Let's do something together! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's do something together!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4ENCLAVE :: 4th Edition :: 4e General Discussion-
Jump to: