4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you get your D&D fix?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Verbannon
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

How do you get your D&D fix? Empty
PostSubject: How do you get your D&D fix?   How do you get your D&D fix? EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:27 pm

How do you get your D&D fix in between D&D 4e sessions? I personally play Shadowgate roleplaying mud, which is a 3.5/4e hybrid mud set in a modified Forgotten realms world.
Back to top Go down
Chris24601
Legend
Legend

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your D&D fix?   How do you get your D&D fix? EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:02 am

Well, obviously I've been writing... A LOT. Very Happy

I haven't even had time to log into so much as an MMO since the beginning of March.
Back to top Go down
thanson02
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
thanson02

Character sheet
Name: thanson02
Class: Monk
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your D&D fix?   How do you get your D&D fix? EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:09 pm

Digging through Dungeon and Dragon magazines articles for additional character options for my players, brainstorming new adventure ideas and figuring out how to rework old adventures to fit more the sandbox style I like, and coming up with interesting new skill challenge options that I think my players would like.
Back to top Go down
skwyd42
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer
skwyd42

Character sheet
Name: Alain Smith IV
Class: Vampire
Race: Half-Elf

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your D&D fix?   How do you get your D&D fix? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:47 pm

I typically don't (sad face). My life keeps me so busy that my bi-weekly game session is pretty much all I have. Once in a while I get a board game day with my friends. And since I now own all FOUR of the D&D Adventure games (you know, Castle Ravenloft, Wrath of Ashardalon, Legend of Driz;zt;kat-whatever, and the newly released Temple of Elemental Evil) I like to play at least one scenario from those as they give me a nice "fix" of gaming.
Back to top Go down
Verbannon
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your D&D fix?   How do you get your D&D fix? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:41 pm

I feel great pity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your D&D fix?   How do you get your D&D fix? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you get your D&D fix?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4ENCLAVE :: General Messages :: General Discussion-
Jump to: