4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Minions are out of luck - and my bloodiable/intimidateable minons.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garthanos
Garthanos

Character sheet
Name: Garthanos
Class: Arcadian Knight
Race: Auld Worlder

Minions are out of luck - and my bloodiable/intimidateable minons. Empty
PostSubject: Minions are out of luck - and my bloodiable/intimidateable minons.   Minions are out of luck - and my bloodiable/intimidateable minons. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:58 pm

Thought I would mention this house rule I apply it fairly broadly and it relates to just about anything - any successful use of a power against a minion is effectively the same as a form of critical hit, where the player or DM gets to describe overwhelming success... in some fashion. A sleep spell puts the character in to a coma like a sleeping beauty.... a spell that induces a toad form becomes permanent and so on.

Minions are case and point of a type that ought to be intimidate-able into flight or surrender but since they aren't bloodiable a house rule is necessary somewhere... minions can be bloodied on a miss and you might encounter a group of bloodied/disheartened minions - battle field intimidation is viable... and Warlords have reasons to address the masses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dyasdesigns.com/kingsmagic.html

Minions are out of luck - and my bloodiable/intimidateable minons.
Page 1 of 1