4ENCLAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ENCLAVE

A new home for the 4th Edition of the Worlds Oldest Roleplaying Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New to the list

Go down 
+2
Felorn Gloryaxe
thanson02
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thanson02
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
thanson02

Character sheet
Name: thanson02
Class: Monk
Race: Human

New to the list Empty
PostSubject: New to the list   New to the list EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:09 am

I'm new to the list and just wanted to say hello.  I have been playing D&D since the 90s and I love 4E.  I am currently living in a very anti-4E area, despite that I am DMing 2 games a week, and it is good to find groups online that I can socialize with and ask questions to.
Back to top Go down
Felorn Gloryaxe
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer
Felorn Gloryaxe

Character sheet
Name: Felorn Gloryaxe
Class: Fighter
Race: Dwarf

New to the list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the list   New to the list EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:29 am

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy

I live in a fairly anti-4e area as well. Mostly Pathfinder buffs here. But there is the occasional 4e player.
Back to top Go down
Garthanos
Garthanos

Character sheet
Name: Garthanos
Class: Arcadian Knight
Race: Auld Worlder

New to the list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the list   New to the list EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:26 am

Welcome and hope you find your time here productive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dyasdesigns.com/kingsmagic.html
cyvaris
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
cyvaris

New to the list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the list   New to the list EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Welcome. It's not an anti-4e area if you're running games there...well not entirely.

Far as I know my group is the only D&D group around...never really talked with anyone so I have no clue about such things lol.
Back to top Go down
skwyd42
Epic Adventurer
Epic Adventurer
skwyd42

Character sheet
Name: Alain Smith IV
Class: Vampire
Race: Half-Elf

New to the list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the list   New to the list EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:06 pm

Based upon my experience, I'm living in an anti-D&D area! I have my group, but there aren't any posts at the local game store and if you search online for players/DMs in my area, nothing really comes up on any social sites or other forum boards!

Welcome to the boards!
Back to top Go down
seti
0th-Level Adventurer
0th-Level Adventurer
seti

Character sheet
Name: seti
Class: warden
Race: hedgehog

New to the list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the list   New to the list EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:42 pm

I grew up in Milwaukee, WI during the 80's/early 90's. To me, everywhere else I've lived is an anti-D&D area, lol. Never had problems finding players and DMs back when Gen Con was in my hometown every year. My high school even had an official (ie: in the yearbook and all that) D&D club.

I just started posting and reading stuff here also. It's a cool forum, I think.
Back to top Go down
thanson02
Heroic Adventurer
Heroic Adventurer
thanson02

Character sheet
Name: thanson02
Class: Monk
Race: Human

New to the list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the list   New to the list EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:52 am

Felorn Glroyaxe: Thank you!  We also have many Pathfinder folks in my area.

Garthanos: Thank you.  I have been liking what I have been seeing so far!

cyvaris:  That is a good point, although my game groups came together this last year.  My wife and I had been doing delves for the last few years and it took lots of coaxing to get others involved.  Once we got a few people, the groups started to grow.  The local game stores still will not host Encounters unless it is D&D Next and I get lectures from folks (other costumers) at the local book store when they see me looking through 4E books.  So I consider the area I am living mostly anti 4E. Smile 

skwyd42: Yup, that is my area too.  Lots of Magic games though...

Seti: A good friend of mine is living in Milwaukee and my wife is from just south of there.  I also like this forum.  Many of the others I have seen are either not really posting anymore or focusing on D&D Next.  You guys are getting into topics that I have chatted with players about but nothing too in depth and I have always wondered what others were doing.  I am still looking into all the topics and enjoying myself so far.  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to the list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the list   New to the list Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the list
Page 1 of 1